cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amy_degnan
Community Member

Older Course not showing up

Jump to solution

I am trying to access a course I took a couple years ago online through my institution Salve Regina University but it is not showing up in MY COURSES dashboard.  How do I access older version of canvas/online courses? IT was MGT509 Human Resources Management.  Please advise.  @salvereginauniversity

Amy

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@amy_degnan ‌, this is the global Canvas Community of all Canvas users and we don't have access to your specific instance of Canvas. Yet, my initial recommendation is to try clicking on Courses (on the left) and then the "All Courses" link. All of your courses should show up on this page - you might need to scroll down to see them - but if not then you'll need to contact Canvas Support at your school. To do this click the Help link and "Report a Problem."

View solution in original post

1 Reply
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@amy_degnan ‌, this is the global Canvas Community of all Canvas users and we don't have access to your specific instance of Canvas. Yet, my initial recommendation is to try clicking on Courses (on the left) and then the "All Courses" link. All of your courses should show up on this page - you might need to scroll down to see them - but if not then you'll need to contact Canvas Support at your school. To do this click the Help link and "Report a Problem."

View solution in original post