cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tlgee
Community Member

Online class materials

Jump to solution
  1. How do I get my online class materials?
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

Hi,  @tlgee  and  Welcome to the Canvas Community! You probably don't realize that you've posted your question in a global community of Canvas users who help each other out by sharing their experiences with the Canvas platform, but aren't able to answer specific questions about school policies or individual courses. I suggest you reach out directly to the instructor for the course, and if you already have access to the course syllabus, you might find guidance there. You can send a message to your instructor through Canvas by following the instructions in How do I send a message to a user in a course in Conversations as a student? If you're not yet able to access your course in Canvas, this support page from your school might get you pointed in the right direction: Tech Support | University Information Technology Services 

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

Hi,  @tlgee  and  Welcome to the Canvas Community! You probably don't realize that you've posted your question in a global community of Canvas users who help each other out by sharing their experiences with the Canvas platform, but aren't able to answer specific questions about school policies or individual courses. I suggest you reach out directly to the instructor for the course, and if you already have access to the course syllabus, you might find guidance there. You can send a message to your instructor through Canvas by following the instructions in How do I send a message to a user in a course in Conversations as a student? If you're not yet able to access your course in Canvas, this support page from your school might get you pointed in the right direction: Tech Support | University Information Technology Services 

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos