cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
biswajit_pal
Community Member

Open private course page for a student pragmatically after enroll

After enroll a student using API how I redirect that student to enrolled course page with out login (private course) 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @biswajit_pal .  I don't know the answer to your question, but I thought that I would check in and see if you found a way to redirect your students as you described in your question.

All the best!

kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@biswajit_pal , Could you provide a little more information on what you are trying to do? With more information I think we could probably help or offer some suggestions!

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @biswajit_pal ...

I have been reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I stumbled upon your question.  I don't really have an answer for you myself, but I wanted to check in with you.  Both ericwerth and  @kona  have tried to provide a bit of feedback for you on January 6, 2018.  However, we've not heard from you since December 28, 2017.  Have you had an opportunity to review their responses?  It looks like they are needing a bit more information from you in order to help you out further.  In addition, I thought I'd let you know that I am going to share your question with the https://community.canvaslms.com/groups/canvas-developers?sr=search&searchId=b64a9ad5-306f-47f2-9163-...‌ group here in the Community in hopes that your question will get some additional exposure.  Finally, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered"...not because we've necessarily found a solution for you...but more because we haven't heard back from you and because there hasn't been any new activity in this topic for over three months.  However, this won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's alright with you, Biswajit.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.