cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kari
Learner II

Oracle SAIP Clients /Peoplesoft Users - Grade Posting

Hello,

Are there an users out here that have Peoplesoft and the Oracle SAIP client that currently use the grade POST function? If so, do you mind sharing your workflow process?

Thank you!

Kari

8 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @kari ​...

Sorry that your question has been sitting out here for a while without any response.  I am not sure of an answer to your question, but I wanted to let you know that I'm going to share your question with the Canvas Developers​ group here in the Canvas Community in hopes that it will get some additional exposure.  If you are not following that group, it's just a click away.  Hope this helps.  Good luck!

ColinMurtaugh
Adventurer III

Hi Kari --

We're not currently using SAIP, but we are in the process of migrating to PeopleSoft Campus Solutions, and the team that manages our SIS has expressed interest in exploring using SAIP to interface with Canvas.  I'm definitely interested in learning more about how your integration works, if you have details you can share!

Thanks --

Colin

Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@kari ​,

Where you able to find an answer to your question?  It does not look like the users community has any experience with this application.  I am going to go ahead and mark this question as assumed answered.  This will not prevent anyone from replying or finding this question.

Robbie

Hello Robbie,

I wasn't able to find my answer to my question. But, I think I am charting new territory. Smiley Happy

Thank you!

kari

yogachokkan
Community Member

Hi Kari,

When I checked with Canvas CSM, Canvas LIS 2.0 is not yet in compliance with PeopelSoft/Oracle SAIP product.

I'm in the process of implementing REST Web Service to integrate for posting grades from Canvas into PeopleSoft.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

-Yoga

Sr. PeopleSoft Developer

San Jose State University

I think that is what we are going to be doing as well.

Kari

Kari or Yoga, could you share anything on this? Such as the Campus Solutions interfaces or systems you've used to do this. I'd prefer a REST web service, as Yoga mentions, which I could call from my SIS-Canvas middleware.

thanks!

Paul

Just a side note,  @pkreemer ‌, this would be an awesome addition for our WA. CTCs if you get it built!

And if I don't talk at you between now and then, have a great Christmas, Paul!

Kelley