cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Order of Answer Choices in Quiz Statistics

Jump to solution

When I enter a question and answer choices into a Canvas quiz, the answer choices are rearranged when I look at the quiz statistics. This gets really confusing when I try to also look at the point biserial of each distractor answer choice in the downloadable item analysis because they don't match up. Is there anyway to have Canvas not shuffle the answer choices when I look at quiz statistics? I do choose shuffle answer choices when students take the quiz, but I don't want it shuffled when I look at the statistics afterwards.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Surveyor

tara.jones@cisco.edu, greetings! There isn't a built-in way to keep quiz analytics from doing this. My recommendation is to create a feature idea in the Ideas‌ area of the Community. One quick thing though, I'm not sure if you're using legacy quizzes (Quizzes) or the new quizzing engine (aka - Quizzes.Next) - but if it's legacy quizzes I know they aren't doing anything new with it because they are focused on building up and improving the new quizzing engine. 

Kona

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Surveyor

tara.jones@cisco.edu, greetings! There isn't a built-in way to keep quiz analytics from doing this. My recommendation is to create a feature idea in the Ideas‌ area of the Community. One quick thing though, I'm not sure if you're using legacy quizzes (Quizzes) or the new quizzing engine (aka - Quizzes.Next) - but if it's legacy quizzes I know they aren't doing anything new with it because they are focused on building up and improving the new quizzing engine. 

Kona

View solution in original post

0 Kudos