Our project on Canvas is seem to have frozen,

Jump to solution
MarkPetty
Community Member

I have logged into our course and see all of our tabs, however when I click on them nothing happens.  For instance, when I click on the people tab none of our students is shown.  Actually I click on any of the tabs and nothing happens.  I was checking to see if Canvas is or partly having troubles?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @MarkPetty ...

I've been working within Canvas most of the day today, and I've not had any issues at our school.  Have you checked the Canvas Status Page at all to see if there have been any recent issues?  Also, have you tried clearing your browser's cache/history, closing your browser, and then re-starting your browser to see if anything has changed?

Or, another thing to try would be to download a different web browser such as Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome (making sure you're using an up-to-date version).

Finally, if none of those things work, I would suggest that you reach out to the Canvas Support folks to see if they can provide other ideas for you to try: How do I contact Canvas Support? - Canvas Community.

Hopefully this information will be of help to you, Mark.  Sing out if you have any other questions about this...thanks!  Take care...be well.

View solution in original post