cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cspence
Surveyor

Override quiz score with a rubric score

Jump to solution

Has anyone figured out a way to override a quiz score points with a rubric score?  We are using standards based grading and record levels, not points.  We want to be able to pass the rubric score back to our sis (PowerSchool).

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mcsmith
Instructure
Instructure

@cspence ​, I apologize it took me so long to get back to you. I had to connect with one of my colleagues to confirm current functionality. Currently our Canvas-Powerschool integration does not support passing rubrics. However, it is being considered for future development. Stay tuned:)

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@cspence ​, I apologize that your question has been sitting out here for so long without a response. Although I don't have direct experience with the use case you've described, I'm going to share it with someone who might.

mcsmith
Instructure
Instructure

@cspence ​, I apologize it took me so long to get back to you. I had to connect with one of my colleagues to confirm current functionality. Currently our Canvas-Powerschool integration does not support passing rubrics. However, it is being considered for future development. Stay tuned:)

View solution in original post

krhughes
Community Member

Yes, I would also like to override quiz scores with a rubric score because a quiz point values needs to be converted into  4 point scale to match up with the rubric scores.