cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
davi5718
Community Member

PPTX to discussion...not uploading

Hello, 

I am trying to add a powerpoint with voice over to a discussion board. It is 51mb and uploads but then does not post. The screen just continues to show a spinning circle.  I have tried in chrome and safari.  I need to submit this for peer discussion. 

Please help!

2 Replies
abunag
Surveyor

As this is the community board, we can't actually see what's happening in your class or your account.  However, I believe this problem most often occurs when the user trying to upload has run out of storage space.  So I'd suggest looking in your personal files area and seeing if you can clean it out a bit.  To do this, click "Account" in the left sidebar, then "files".

If that doesn't work, then I'd suggest contacting Canvas Support via the "Help" menu in Canvas.

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello davi5718‌...

I noticed that there hasn't been any new activity in this discussion topic since you first posted your question on April 17th and then received a response from  @abunag ‌ later that morning.  Have you had an opportunity to review Anthony's response?  If so, did it help to answer your question?  Or, are you still looking for some assistance with your question?  If Anthony's reply helped to answer your question, please feel free to mark it as "Correct".  However, if you are still looking for some help with your original question, please come back here to this thread to post an update so that members of the Canvas Community can continue to help you out.  For now, because we've not heard from you for about two month and because there hasn't been any new activity for a while, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered", but that won't prevent you or others from posting additional replies below.  I hope that's okay with you.  Looking forward to hearing from you soon, Amanda!