cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
angela_beichler
Community Member

Paper Review in the writing center

Jump to solution

I submitted a paper for review through the class as was required.  I followed the instructions and once submitted it said it was successful, but then I never received an email with the review

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

Hello,  @angela_beichler  Welcome to the Canvas Community! You probably don't realize that you've posted your question to a global community of Canvas users who gather here to exchange their ideas about how to use Canvas software. The members of this forum don't have access to individual courses and school resources.

I was able to find this Writing Center page on your school's website, and suggest you follow up directly with them.

Good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

Hello,  @angela_beichler  Welcome to the Canvas Community! You probably don't realize that you've posted your question to a global community of Canvas users who gather here to exchange their ideas about how to use Canvas software. The members of this forum don't have access to individual courses and school resources.

I was able to find this Writing Center page on your school's website, and suggest you follow up directly with them.

Good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos