cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Surveyor II

Paperscorer

Is anyone using or tried  Paperscorer? If so, do you like the LTI? Pros/Cons?

4 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

Hi Vicky,

I just started trying it out today to see if it is something our teachers can use.  So far, I'm getting a lot of errors.  

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello vnieders@jwcc.edu...

While I have never used Paperscorer myself, I wanted to check in with you because I noticed we've not heard back from you at all since you first posted this question on September 25th.  Have you had a chance to review the feedback that you've received thus far from mforbes_bsd?  Also, have you been able to find out any more about Paperscorer on your own since you first posted this message more than two months ago?  If so, would you be willing to share what you've learned?  Your question doesn't seem like it may necessarily have a "Correct" answer, so I am going to change your "Question" to a "Discussion" where it will be more open-ended ("Questions" usually have a "Correct" response).  I hope that's alright with you, Vicky.

Also, you may want to check out this resource: https://community.canvaslms.com/community/answers/partners-platform/paperscorer 

Looking forward to hearing back from you soon!

Highlighted

Thanks Chris. We have put our decision on hold for now. There are concerns for those in structured classes that might not want to use the Canvas Grade Book and are used to using Scantron. I think I am past the trial period for Paperscorer so it is difficult to test many scenarios.

Thanks for the follow up.

Vicky

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Paperscorer just contacted my school, offering a demo and trial period. I know that this particular discussion is almost a year old, but I thought I'd return to it in case others (especially K-12'ers) have anything they can share before I do more research.