Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lla22
Community Member

Peer review mismatch

Jump to solution

Hello!

I'm puzzled by a peer review assignment settings. Somehow the results turned out to be unexpected. I'm wondering if someone could help me out. To summarize, I have the following issues that I have no clue how they could happen: 

1. a couple students' draft proposals got reviewed by two fellow students (when it should only be reviewed by one student).

2. a couple students' draft proposals didn't get reviewed at all (i.e. they 'slipped through the cracks')

3. some of the assigned pairings I see in Canvas did not transpire on the students' end. I.e. Kat is shown as assigned Tom' draft proposal, but she reviewed Jack's; Beth is shown as assigned Amy's draft proposal, but she reviewed David's.

Thanks so much!! 

Arita

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@lla22 ‌, it's hard to trouble-shoot these types of problems with out seeing all the settings. My recommendation is to contact Canvas support and provide them with this information. They will be able to dig further into the issue and should be able to help! To contact support click the Help link in Canvas and Report a Problem. 

Hope this helps and let let us know what support has to say!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@lla22 ‌, it's hard to trouble-shoot these types of problems with out seeing all the settings. My recommendation is to contact Canvas support and provide them with this information. They will be able to dig further into the issue and should be able to help! To contact support click the Help link in Canvas and Report a Problem. 

Hope this helps and let let us know what support has to say!

View solution in original post

lla22
Community Member

Thanks so much Kona. Will do and will update the answer here. Smiley Happy