cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Podcast Reflection

Jump to solution

I am wanting students to write a reflection over an assigned podcast but want them to type their responses into Canvas direct rather than an attachment.  I also need to be able to add the link to the podcast.  What is the most efficient way to do this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Member

Hi gwolgamott@usd250.org             

I think I would create an assignment  with the link to the podcast and questions in the instructions then make the submission type a "text entry".  Then you can see the individual responses but they will not have to upload a document.

If you wanted the students to see each others reflections you could do the same thing in discussions and check "Users must post before seeing replies"  and either make it marked or not if not.

Isobel

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

Hi gwolgamott@usd250.org             

I think I would create an assignment  with the link to the podcast and questions in the instructions then make the submission type a "text entry".  Then you can see the individual responses but they will not have to upload a document.

If you wanted the students to see each others reflections you could do the same thing in discussions and check "Users must post before seeing replies"  and either make it marked or not if not.

Isobel

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thank you.

On Sun, May 19, 2019 at 10:17 PM Isobel Williams <instructure@jiveon.com>