cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amotyka
Community Member

Possible to order answers in drop-down menu?

I have created a matching question and each item on the left has a corresponding answer from the same list of four on the right. I have a total of ten questions that are all using the same list of four possible answers.

My question is if it is possible to establish the order of the possible responses. Here's what it looks like, teacher and student views.

273168_pastedImage_1.png

273169_pastedImage_2.png

Tags (2)
2 Replies
bbennett2
Navigator II

No, you cannot define an order of responses. But, each question has the same order (unless you check "shuffle answers" in the quiz setting).

Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@amotyka ,

Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.  Also, if this question has been answered by one of the previous replies, please feel free to mark that answer as correct.

Robbie