cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Post On date not visible on main Announcement page

Jump to solution

Previously announcements included a "Posted on" date to the right on the main announcement page. Now there is no "Posted on" date. I tried signing on with different browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Edge) - all have the same display (no "posted on:" dates on the main Announcement page.  Is there a way to view this from the main page without having to click on each announcement to view the post date?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi rachel.nash@emory.edu Welcome to the Canvas Community!

I had actually just posted an announcement in a sandbox I am using fro faculty training, I checked and posted date is there.........

334685_pastedImage_2.png

When you said you changed Browsers, did you change to a supported browser version? If so, then I would suggest posting a support ticket, since this error could not be reproduced.

I hope you find a solution,

Kelley

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi Rachel - I noticed you posted duplicate questions ("Post On" date not visible from main announcement page  and Post On date not visible on main Announcement page ). I'm going to "lock" those other two so that the conversation can be housed in one place Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi rachel.nash@emory.edu Welcome to the Canvas Community!

I had actually just posted an announcement in a sandbox I am using fro faculty training, I checked and posted date is there.........

334685_pastedImage_2.png

When you said you changed Browsers, did you change to a supported browser version? If so, then I would suggest posting a support ticket, since this error could not be reproduced.

I hope you find a solution,

Kelley

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Top Kudoed Authors
Labels