cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sandyspringsgir
Community Member

Post Scores to an Assignment

Jump to solution

How to I post scores to an assignment in Canvas?

Below is instruction from teacher:

Post your scores to the assignment in Canvas.  DO NOT post in the "comments".

Tags (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @sandyspringsgir  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question in the global Canvas Community website where people from around the world come to ask questions about the Canvas LMS (Learning Management System).  The majority of members here in the Community probably won't be able to answer this question because we don't have access to your school's Canvas environment.  Based on your question, though, it appears that you may be a student taking a course using Canvas.  To be honest, I'm not sure how you, as a student, would do this in Canvas.  I think I would recommend that you reach out to your instructor to see if he/she can provide clarification.  You can contact your instructor in Canvas by clicking on the "Help" icon on the left hand side navigation  Then, choose "Ask Your Instructor a Question".  Here is a Guide that shows where this is: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?.  I hope this helps, Lesley!  Good luck!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @sandyspringsgir  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question in the global Canvas Community website where people from around the world come to ask questions about the Canvas LMS (Learning Management System).  The majority of members here in the Community probably won't be able to answer this question because we don't have access to your school's Canvas environment.  Based on your question, though, it appears that you may be a student taking a course using Canvas.  To be honest, I'm not sure how you, as a student, would do this in Canvas.  I think I would recommend that you reach out to your instructor to see if he/she can provide clarification.  You can contact your instructor in Canvas by clicking on the "Help" icon on the left hand side navigation  Then, choose "Ask Your Instructor a Question".  Here is a Guide that shows where this is: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?.  I hope this helps, Lesley!  Good luck!

View solution in original post

Hi Chris,
Ahhhhh....got it! I'm a parent asking a question for my 6th grader. We're new to Canvas. Thank you for the plug. I didn't realize this was the "global" connection. (smiles)

I will reach out to her teacher. Smiley Happy