Posting assignment due dates

Jump to solution

How do I set assignment due dates on the calendar

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Navigator

Hi dkurzinski@ivytech.edu Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  One of the ways you can do this is by following this Guide: How do I add an assignment from the Calendar?  You can also set individual due dates for each of your assignments by following the direction in this Guide: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10113-415241285  But, if you have a bunch of assignments in your course, setting individual due dates one by one can take quite a bit of time to complete.  So, one of our fellow Community members, james@richland.edu‌, has developed a "Canvancement" (Canvas Enhancement) called Adjust All Assignment Dates on One Page‌ which utilizes a Google Spreadsheet.  It is quite the time saver, so I would recommend that you at least check out his document.  He provides detailed written instructions along with short tutorial videos to walk you through everything.

I hope this information will be of help to you, Doretta.  Please let the Community know if you have any questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Navigator

Hi dkurzinski@ivytech.edu Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  One of the ways you can do this is by following this Guide: How do I add an assignment from the Calendar?  You can also set individual due dates for each of your assignments by following the direction in this Guide: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10113-415241285  But, if you have a bunch of assignments in your course, setting individual due dates one by one can take quite a bit of time to complete.  So, one of our fellow Community members, james@richland.edu‌, has developed a "Canvancement" (Canvas Enhancement) called Adjust All Assignment Dates on One Page‌ which utilizes a Google Spreadsheet.  It is quite the time saver, so I would recommend that you at least check out his document.  He provides detailed written instructions along with short tutorial videos to walk you through everything.

I hope this information will be of help to you, Doretta.  Please let the Community know if you have any questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos