cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Printing Modules

Jump to solution

Greetings! Apologies if any of this is stupid - I took a quick look for an answer to my question and got some basic information - but not quite what I was looking for. I understand that there is a mechanism for exporting a course for offline viewing and an epub feature. I am interested in whether or not there is a mechanism that provides an export of module content such that it is readily printable. In a perfect world, as a PDF - or in some format that can be easily cleaned up and saved in a printable form.

In my perfect world, I would be able to select specific pages from a module and then have them in a print-ready format.

Ideas? Suggestions? I am a moron and it is over there?

Much thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

That does clarify.  I do not know of a way to print all of the pages at the same time.  Best of luck!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

Welcome, Michelle.  I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you want or need.  I can print my modules when I use the print function for my browser.  Do you need it in another format?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

You can print all the pages in a module by printing from your browser? My computer certainly does not do that. If I hit "print" from my browser I just get a list of the pages - not the pages of content. If there are 8 separate pages that compose a module, I want a way to save them all at once - in a printable format.

Does that clarify?

Highlighted

That does clarify.  I do not know of a way to print all of the pages at the same time.  Best of luck!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Top Kudoed Authors
Labels