cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
molly-nikolas
Community Member

Problem With Instructor Accessing Course

I am an instructor for a canvas course.  Everything was working fine until this morning, I cannot access my course.  I am getting a message that I'm not authorized to view the content.  The course is not listed in my dashboard and I cannot access any of the content.  Please help!

3 Replies
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

Hello  @molly-nikolas  Welcome to the Canvas Community. This is where users of the Canvas learning management system exchange their ideas about how to engage learners using Canvas. The members of the community don't have access to specific schools' accounts or courses and therefore can't help you troubleshoot this. Since you are able to log into Canvas, your best course of action will be to use the help link in the lower left of the screen--in the global navigation menu--to report a problem (https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-1524?sr=search&searchId=e904d6ca-d5bb-481f-998b-60317dbee5b...). A member of the support team will quickly help you sort this out. Good luck!

kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@molly-nikolas ‌, sorry you're having this problem! My recommendation is to contact Canvas support at your school. If you're not sure how to do this go into Canvas, click the help link, and Report a Problem.

This is the global Canvas Community so we don't have specific access to different College's Canvas environments. We're here more to answer general Questions about how to use Canvas. 

Hope you get things straightened out!

Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@molly-nikolas ,

Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.  Also, if this question has been answered by one of the previous replies, please feel free to mark that answer as correct.

Robbie