cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johanardhamre
Surveyor II

Problem to access conference in app

Jump to solution

I have a student that has a problem accessing conference when she is using the Canvas app on android. She can see the conference but when she clicks join it starts loading but then nothing happens. 

Has anyone seen this and do you have a solution? She has removed the app and downloaded it again but it still does not work. 

All the best

/Johan

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach

Okay, if that's the case, I'd encourage your student to reach out to Canvas Support. Your local team can then escalate the case directly to Instructure. They can take a look and have access to more information that we do as part of the reporting proess. 

How do I get help with the Student app on my Android device? 

I hope this works for them!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello @johanardhamre ...

I am not sure of an answer for you, but I would like to bring @ffdixon into this conversation in hopes that he will be able to help answer your question. Good luck to you!

johanardhamre
Surveyor II

@chofer thank you for that. Hopefully @ffdixon can help me. 

klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @johanardhamre - Do you know if this is something that all of your students using an Android experience, or is it an isolated occurrence?

johanardhamre
Surveyor II

Hello @klundstrum 

It think this might be an isolated occarrence. No other students have contacted me. 

klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach

Okay, if that's the case, I'd encourage your student to reach out to Canvas Support. Your local team can then escalate the case directly to Instructure. They can take a look and have access to more information that we do as part of the reporting proess. 

How do I get help with the Student app on my Android device? 

I hope this works for them!

View solution in original post