cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Surveyor

Process of Reviewing new LTIs?

Hello all,

I was curious to see if any institutions out there had any type of process for reviewing new LTIs for their Canvas environment?

The college that I work for is new to Canvas, and we are curious to if any other institution out there has a specific process that they use for vetting new applications within the LMS.

Thanks!

Evan

Tags (2)
2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi ewest@colum.edu

We have been using Canvas for five years and vet nothing beyond verifying an LTI's accessibility.

Kelley

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, ewest@colum.edu...

I wanted to check in with you to see if you've had any luck, on your own, researching this topic that you've posted to the Community.  I'm sorry to see that you've not had tons of feedback yet on this (thanks, kelley.meeusen@cptc.edu, for your contribution!).  For us, we have a few LTIs integrated with Canvas, but we typically will test things out in our "test" or "beta" environment first to make sure everything is in working order.

I'm hopeful by checking in again that this question will get some additional exposure by moving back near the top of the list.  Also, since there may be many different responses where not every school does things the same way, I am going to flip this topic from a Question to a Discussion.  (A "Question" typically has a "correct" answer, where a "Discussion" is more open-ended and doesn't usually have one single way to accomplish the same thing.)  I hope this alright with you, Evan.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Top Kudoed Authors
Labels