Proctorio Exam Problems

Jump to solution
josie1
Community Novice

I am a TA for a course and am trying to review the proctorio exams for our courses midterm. It won't let me even though I am on Chrome and have the extension downloaded. I think the issue is that somehow I was able to "take" the exam without using proctorio (I took it the way you take a quiz). On my end I can see the attempt I made but my instructor cannot see my attempt nor have a been able to see it in the Moderate Quiz option. Does anyone know what is happening? How was I able to take the Exam and how can I delete my attempt? 

1 Solution
rmurchshafer
Community Champion

Josie,

Go to the People section of Canvas and find yourself.  See if you have two entries in the section and role area.  It's possible to be enrolled in a course as both a TA and Student and that is only way I can guess you would have been able to take the exam while also being a TA.  There isn't a way to remove your attempt, but if you can remove the "Student" role it will probably go way.  Clicking the 3 dots to the right of your name and then selecting Edit role might like you do this, but then again I don't know if TA permissions will allow you to make the change.  You might need the teacher or an admin to remove the student part of the role.

Rick

View solution in original post