Professor Cain

Jump to solution
dannycain
Community Novice

In one of my Canvas courses grade book, an actual letter grade is being displayed just to the right of the points accumulated at the very end column of the grade book.  I ONLY want the accumulated points to show up, NOT a letter grade showing at this time in the middle of our semester.  Just to the left of my points column, there is a another built in column showing the percentage of where each student is in my class.  I know I can change my last column to reflect a percentage, as well as sort it high to low, or low to high.  That is not what I need. I only want the number of points accumulated showing up (no letter grade at this time). I actually have a final letter grade column built in that I complete (edit) at the end of each semester.  I cannot seem to figure out how to edit this current letter grade showing up problem  in this class.  I do not have this issue in any of my other classes. Thank you for any direction to correct this concern.

Dan Cain

1 Solution
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

dannycain‌, check to see if a letter grading scheme has been applied to the course, and if it has, remove it (uncheck the box in the Settings area of the course); essentially, reverse the instructions in https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-12906-415257089 

View solution in original post