cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Learner II

Publish Location for a Post/Discussion/Question

Jump to solution

I have a Discussion on gamification of Staff Training which I put in the Gamification group. Ideally I would also like it in the Badging group but it seems that I can only put it in one?

So I have two questions:

• Is it possible to have the post in two or more locations?
  • If it is not possible, how best do you reach the audience you need?

I wonder if this might be a question for the communityteam

Many thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Lamplighter

Gideon.Williams@britishschool.nl, chofer@morainepark.edu( Thank You ‌, Chris!) has modeled the best practice, which is to create one discussion or question in a group, then broaden its outreach by using the Share button that appears at the upper right of the screen to share the discussion out to other groups of which you're a member. That will keep all of the responses unified under one prompt and prevent parallel, and possibly duplicative, threads from forming.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Navigator

Hello Gideon.Williams@britishschool.nl...

I found your discussion topic in the Gamification‌ called Gamification of Staff Training - Join in!.  I have also shared that topic with the Badgr Users Group‌ here in the Community as you requested.  Also, since your question is really about how to do something here in the Community rather than how to do something in Canvas, I am going to move this question over to the Meta Community Group‌.  I hope that's alright with you.

Highlighted
Lamplighter

Gideon.Williams@britishschool.nl, chofer@morainepark.edu( Thank You ‌, Chris!) has modeled the best practice, which is to create one discussion or question in a group, then broaden its outreach by using the Share button that appears at the upper right of the screen to share the discussion out to other groups of which you're a member. That will keep all of the responses unified under one prompt and prevent parallel, and possibly duplicative, threads from forming.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Learner II

And another thing I have learned, many thanks stefaniesanders