cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ValdeciAraujoJr
Surveyor

QTI - Assessment Results Reporting

Jump to solution

Hello! Please, help. I'd like to know if Canvas exports the assessments results using the specification QTI - Results Report. I searched the Canvas documentation and the forums and couldn't find any mention of that possibility.

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KelleyMeeusen
Learner

Hi @ValdeciAraujoJr 

While Canvas uses QTI for quiz and question bank uploads, assessment results are exported as CSV files so that uses can better manage that data in the much more familiar spreadsheet format.

Perhaps others know more, and will help out.

Kelley

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
KelleyMeeusen
Learner

Hi @ValdeciAraujoJr 

While Canvas uses QTI for quiz and question bank uploads, assessment results are exported as CSV files so that uses can better manage that data in the much more familiar spreadsheet format.

Perhaps others know more, and will help out.

Kelley

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
ValdeciAraujoJr
Surveyor

Hello, Kelly.

Thank you for your attention.

We develop a question and assessement authoring tool and our intention is to export tests to be executed in LMSs and import their results using IMS Global standards. The objective is to build a unique solution that can be used with various LMSs. As I researched, none of them export tests results in the QTI format or in other common data standard. Unfortunently, I think we will have to develop a plan B about this situation.

My best regards,

Valdeci.