cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gimena_sierra
Community Member

QUIZ NOT ANSWERED

Jump to solution

Hi. The platform tells me that I have already answered a quiz. But I have not done it.
What I can do? Thank you

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @gimena_sierra ‌

My own students encounter this on occassion, and it is because the opened the exam to "check it out", then closed it without submitting. Canvas counts that as an attempt, and if your instructor only permitted a single attempt on the quiz, then Canvas will not let you back in.

You have posted this question to the global Canvas Community where users come to get and share information about Canvas. As such, we do not have access to individual accounts or courses. You will need to talk with your instructor, and see if he/she is willing to grant you another attempt on the quiz.

You can learn how to contact your instructor at https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10574-4212710325 

I hope this helps,

Kelley

View solution in original post

4 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@gimena_sierra , if Canvas shows that you have already submitted a quiz, but you don't believe that you have then you would want to contact your Instructor and let them know and you would also want to contact Canvas Support at your school. Normally the quickest way to do this is to click on the Help link in Canvas and "Report a Problem."

Hope this helps!

Kona

Thanks! 

kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @gimena_sierra ‌

My own students encounter this on occassion, and it is because the opened the exam to "check it out", then closed it without submitting. Canvas counts that as an attempt, and if your instructor only permitted a single attempt on the quiz, then Canvas will not let you back in.

You have posted this question to the global Canvas Community where users come to get and share information about Canvas. As such, we do not have access to individual accounts or courses. You will need to talk with your instructor, and see if he/she is willing to grant you another attempt on the quiz.

You can learn how to contact your instructor at https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10574-4212710325 

I hope this helps,

Kelley

View solution in original post