Question about getting grades from Quizzes 2 assignments

Jump to solution
walkerse
Community Novice

Good afternoon. I have made assignments in Canvas using Quizzes 2 as an external tool. I know that students have completed the assignments and when I go to "moderate" I can see their scores, but their scores do not automatically transfer to the course grade book. Is there something special I need to do to have the scores transfer from Quizzes 2 to the grade book?

Thanks,

1 Solution

Thanks so much for providing the screenshot,  @walkerse ‌! Yes, that is definitely the New Quizzes interface—and you are correct that grades should automatically populate the gradebook column for an assessment in New Quizzes consisting entirely of auto-graded questions. Quizzes that include questions requiring manual grading will still populate the Gradebook, but will indicate to the instructor that there are items that still need grading.

So yes, I apologize for the confusion, but without being able to look at the overall environment, we won't be able to determine why the assessment is showing scores in the Moderate section but those scores aren't displaying in the Canvas Gradebook. Please ask a support agent to have a look (How do I get help with Canvas as an instructor?‌)

Hope this helps, Sean. Sorry we couldn't get to the solution here.

View solution in original post