cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
admin2
Community Member

Question about integration with "Opened.com"

When I Paste the the "Click to copy for Canvas" code at "Opened.com" on the Canvas "Assignment External Tool", it does not accept the "embedding code" nor the URL address. I had already integrated the course with Opened before that through the MS credential for Canvas. It means a problem in integrating with "Opened.com"

Appreciate your advise on how to get support.
Regards
Halim 
0 Kudos
2 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

Have you tried contacting Canvas Support (Help link in Canvas --> Report a Problem) and/or Help at Opened.com (OpenEd Help Page)?

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello!  I wanted to check in with you because there hasn't been any new activity in this particular discussion topic since you first posted this question on February 23rd and  @kona ‌' reply on February 26th.  Have you had a chance to review Kona's response?  If so, have you been able to reach out to the Canvas Support folks?  If you have contacted them, would you be willing to share the outcome of that conversation with us here in the Canvas Community?  Or, if you still have questions for Canvas Community members, please go ahead and post those here.  For now, because there hasn't been any new activity in this thread for over a month, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered", but that won't prevent you or others from posting additional replies below.  I hope this is okay with you.  Looking forward to your reply.