cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Learner II

Question about the Instructor App

Jump to solution

I recently downloaded the instructor app, hope to see what my courses look like in the app.  When I go into the app, I only see functions but no content.  In other words, no pages or modules.  I see Announcement, Assignments, Discussions and Quizzes.  I thought it would be a mobile version of the entire course.  Am I missing something that I need to click on?  BTW I am on a droid.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi kburkes‌, 

The only features available in the Teacher app right now focus on assignments (quizzes, assignments, discussions) and communication (inbox, announcements, assignments). There are plans to content features (modules, pages, and files) in a future version of the app. Currently, you would have to use the Canvas Mobile (Red) app to view content. 

Thanks. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi kburkes‌, 

The only features available in the Teacher app right now focus on assignments (quizzes, assignments, discussions) and communication (inbox, announcements, assignments). There are plans to content features (modules, pages, and files) in a future version of the app. Currently, you would have to use the Canvas Mobile (Red) app to view content. 

Thanks. 

View solution in original post

Is there a separate student app also, or do they also use the red?