cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Question about video/image for profile

Jump to solution

Are we required to put a video about ourselves or image on our profile?

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello cummindj@faculty.laccd.edu Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  Based on the e-mail address tied to your Community account, it looks like you are a faculty member at LACCD.  There are a couple things I am not sure of...

1. I'm not sure if your school has policies in place that you are required to include a profile picture in your Canvas account.  That would be something you'd need to ask a local Canvas administrator at your school.
  2. I am also not sure if you are asking about the profile image within Canvas or here within the Canvas Community website.  I will, however, give you Guides for each in case you want to add a profile picture to both websites:

As far as I know, you cannot add video to your profile/avatar.

I hope these resources will be of help to you, Diana.  Please let the Community know if you have any questions about this.  Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello cummindj@faculty.laccd.edu Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  Based on the e-mail address tied to your Community account, it looks like you are a faculty member at LACCD.  There are a couple things I am not sure of...

1. I'm not sure if your school has policies in place that you are required to include a profile picture in your Canvas account.  That would be something you'd need to ask a local Canvas administrator at your school.
  2. I am also not sure if you are asking about the profile image within Canvas or here within the Canvas Community website.  I will, however, give you Guides for each in case you want to add a profile picture to both websites:

As far as I know, you cannot add video to your profile/avatar.

I hope these resources will be of help to you, Diana.  Please let the Community know if you have any questions about this.  Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos