cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paloma_demetrio
Community Member

Question

Jump to solution

Hello, I was wondering who writes for the school newspaper is it a club or the teachers? because I would love to write for it but I don't know who to get in contact with, if you could let me know who to contact that would be great thankyou. Smiley Happy Smiley HappySmiley Happy

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ysmalls
Adventurer III

Hi  @paloma_demetrio ,

I would suggest contacting someone at your institution, you are posting in the Canvas community that is open to everyone and we would not be able to give you an accurate answer.

I would suggest asking your counselor they might possibly know or point you in the right direction.

Good luck!!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ysmalls
Adventurer III

Hi  @paloma_demetrio ,

I would suggest contacting someone at your institution, you are posting in the Canvas community that is open to everyone and we would not be able to give you an accurate answer.

I would suggest asking your counselor they might possibly know or point you in the right direction.

Good luck!!

View solution in original post

bneporadny
Navigator

Hi Paloma,

I'm not sure if you realized it or not, but you posted your question to the global Community of all Canvas users. As such, we don't have access or information about your schools newspaper. I would recommend reaching out to them directly. I'm sure they have a contact email listed in the paper or you maybe able to find a way to contact them on your schools website.