Quiz: Keep video box still while scrolling questions

Jump to solution
MrBrittonSci
Community Member

Teacher/Instructor

I already understand how to embed a video (both youtube link & uploaded file) to a Quiz.

What I want to have happen is for the questions associated with that video within the Quiz to be able to be scrolled by the students beneath the continuously playing video.  And, I'd like the video controls to be available and working for the students.

When I try to put the video in a question, the video will disappear when the student goes to the next question (duh!).

When I try to put the video in the Details box, and I set questions to "Show one question at a time", the video "box" will stay on the screen, but will stop and reset to the beginning when the student goes to the next question.

When I try to put the video in the Details box, and I set questions to NOT "Show one question at a time", the video "box" will disappear when the student scrolls to go to the next question.

Hopefully I am clear with what I'd like to have happen. 

Help!  Thanks!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

That is because it is added as an external tool.  You will be forwarded to everything else you need after you save the due date and total points.  (ignore unlimited attempts, you need to use the settings in the actual quiz)  To return to this screen and edit it later, you can only reach it from the three dot menu of the quiz as displayed on the assignment tab.

View solution in original post

0 Likes