Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Quiz Submission Download

Jump to solution

Hello developer@monarchmedia.com,

I need to download Quiz submission answers. I want to be able to filter the download so I can view specific questions. Does Canvas have a function that allows you to download Quiz answers for multiple-choice questions? 

Thank you,

Ekan

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi axu015@jefferson.edu Welcome to the Canvas Community!

There is no way to download the responses to Canvas Quiz items, but Quiz statistics is quite useful depending on what you are trying to learn. Learn more at:

I hope you find this helpful,

Kelley

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi axu015@jefferson.edu Welcome to the Canvas Community!

There is no way to download the responses to Canvas Quiz items, but Quiz statistics is quite useful depending on what you are trying to learn. Learn more at:

I hope you find this helpful,

Kelley

View solution in original post

Highlighted

This is very disappointing to learn. I just gave a quiz (New Quizzes) in which students had to photograph a handwritten solution. It seems that they were able to upload the image, but in the Speed Grader there is no preview available for JPG images. I tried on both Safari and Chrome for the Mac. So I figured, Okay, I'll just download them all...only to find out bulk downloading is not possible for quizzes?!

Please, Canvas, if you're reading this, I don't need statistics, I need to see the image and I don't need to have either my GA or me download 75 separate images every time a quiz is given. On top of that, the image is downloaded with just an image number, no name, so even more useless manual labor! Surely this can be fixed!

If any solutions, PLEASE let me know! Thanks.