cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jowyoung
Community Member

Quiz available past term dates

Jump to solution

I want an quiz to put available for students to take past the end of term date. I changed the end of term date in my settings menu, but it still is not allowing me to keep the quiz available. How do I make this quiz available for my desired dates?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@jowyoung ,

You will also need to check the Section Dates.  If there are Section Dates in the course, these will override Term and Course dates.  If you do not have access to edit the Section dates then you will need to contact your Canvas Administrator as they may have this turned off to faculty (we do have it turned off at my institution).  These dates are found under Settings > Sections tab > click on the section link and then click Edit Section.

Robbie

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@jowyoung ,

You will also need to check the Section Dates.  If there are Section Dates in the course, these will override Term and Course dates.  If you do not have access to edit the Section dates then you will need to contact your Canvas Administrator as they may have this turned off to faculty (we do have it turned off at my institution).  These dates are found under Settings > Sections tab > click on the section link and then click Edit Section.

Robbie

View solution in original post