cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bmarton
Surveyor II

Quiz how reuse old course questions,

Jump to solution
  • I have an instructor who says that they do not see old questions from concluded courses and want to re use some of those questions. Is there a way to do that?
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@bmarton , where are they going to find/see the old questions? If they were in a question bank then they should be available in all of their courses. If not, then the easiest thing to do is copy over the quiz from the old course to the new course. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@bmarton , where are they going to find/see the old questions? If they were in a question bank then they should be available in all of their courses. If not, then the easiest thing to do is copy over the quiz from the old course to the new course. 

View solution in original post

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @bmarton ...

I have been reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I stumbled upon your question.  I wanted to check in with you because I noticed that we have not heard back from you since you first posted this question on February 13, 2018.  It looks like  @kona  provided some good feedback for you later that day.  Have you had an opportunity to review her feedback?  Has it helped to answer your question?  Or, are you still looking for some assistance with this question?  If you could please come back to this thread to provide an update, that would be helpful.  Also, if you feel that Kona has answered your question, please feel free to mark her response as "Correct".  But, by all means, if you are still looking for some help with this question, please let us know by posting a message below so that someone from the Community might be able to assist you.  For now, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered", but that won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's alright with you, Brooke.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.