Quiz is not visible.

Jump to solution
jcornwell
Community Novice

I do not see a quiz that had previously been appearing. I set it up on a timer for the students to take next week, but now, I can not see it, nor do I know how to access it. Please advise. Thank you. Allen Cornwell

1 Solution
ericwerth
Community Explorer

Hi  @jcornwell and welcome to the Community.  You may need to contact Canvas Support directly (see How do I get help with Canvas as an instructor?) or someone who supports Canvas at your institution so they can actually see you course and help problem solve what you are experience, but here are a couple of thoughts.  You might try looking under both the assignments and quizzes tab to see if you see the assignment you created. Even if not available to students yet, you should see a quiz you created in one of these tabs.  If you do not, you could try in a couple of different web browsers (such as Chrome and Firefox), as sometimes an issue exists with one that doesn't in another.  Closing Canvass, clearing one's internet browser cache, and logging back in to Canvas sometimes also helps.

I'm not sure if this helps, but hopefully one of the simple solutions above does the trick.  If not a Canvas Support agent or someone at your institution would be able to look at your class directly and see what may be happening.

All the best!

View solution in original post