cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
njrodrig
Community Member

Quiz shows up blank to students.

Jump to solution

I made a new quiz (quiz_preview) and released it to the students (quiz_in_module), but the students were complaining about not seeing anything on the quiz. So I went into student view and navigated to the quiz and found that it showed up blank (quiz_in_student_view). Any help about what might be wrong would be great!

*Note: I tried this in Chrome and Firefox and the results are the same.

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tross
Explorer II

I don't see that the third one is blank, but in general, check your dates.  If you have an available date, that could change things.  Also third image showed a due date of Aug 31 but first image showed May 15.  Did you copy from another semester?  Make sure the dates also line up with the dates on the term.   If your dates are outside the dates set by your institution for the term it won't work properly.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
tross
Explorer II

I don't see that the third one is blank, but in general, check your dates.  If you have an available date, that could change things.  Also third image showed a due date of Aug 31 but first image showed May 15.  Did you copy from another semester?  Make sure the dates also line up with the dates on the term.   If your dates are outside the dates set by your institution for the term it won't work properly.

View solution in original post

njrodrig
Community Member

Sorry, the images loaded in the wrong order. The student view one is blank, but the quiz preview in the quiz editor shows up fine. It was copied from another semester. I will check the dates and see if that fixes it. I'll get back tomorrow and see if it works.