cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Quizzes Next Being reflected in Canvas Data

Hi. At present it does not appear that there are plans to reflect Quizzes Next in Canvas Data. Given that our team use the Canvas Data warehouse to strategically identify use of quizzes and support staff across the institution, this ought to be included in 'Solution Parity' Removal of an existing feature that is vital to our business processes is not parity. Interested to connect with other members of the community and their views.

6 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

Welcome, Phillip.  There has been much discussion on this board about Quizzes.Next.  

I don't know if you've checked out the guide:  Guides: Canvas 

or the user group:  https://community.canvaslms.com/groups/quizzes 

Highlighted
Learner II

p.b.rothwell@ljmu.ac.uk‌ we use Canvas Data to assess our utilization and we currently have no way of knowing how extensively quizzes.next is being used. We also have a use case where we have some (regular) quizzes shared in Commons by one of our curriculum offices and we are able to use Canvas Data to compile some statistics on those quizzes for that office. I really hope to see this functionality as part of the parity. I wasn't able to find any other conversations about this topic in the quizzes.next group

Highlighted
Community Member

Hi Audra, Jennifer. Instructure have given assurances that Canvas data will be updated to reflect the functionality of new tools moving forward. One to keep an eye on I think Smiley Happy

Phil

Highlighted
Surveyor

Hello p.b.rothwell@ljmu.ac.uk,  audra_agnelly@hcpss.org, and 9927744@cherokeek12.net.  I thought I would mention that if you haven't been to the Q.Next User group homepage for a while, Quizzes.Next User Group, that there is a prioritization exercise open now that allows everyone to provide insight into what is preventing everyone from using Q.Next as much as they would like.  If you haven't already done so, you might complete this!

All the best--- 

Highlighted
Learner II

Thanks ericwerth‌, this is excellent! Glad to see a space for feedback and prioritization!

Highlighted
Surveyor

Hi everyone.  Just as an FYI, since this doesn't seem like a question with a correct answer, I went ahead and changed it to a discussion instead.  I hope that is ok and look forward to more insight from Community members!

0 Kudos