Quizzes are not in the correct order

Jump to solution
chiui
Community Novice

As shown in the picture below, my quizzes are not in the right order.  For example, Quiz 2 is not between Quiz 1 and Quiz 3.  Is there anything that I can do about it?

quizorder

Thank you for your help!

Shaine

0 Likes
1 Solution
James
Community Champion

@chiui  

This has been discussed in another thread in the community: https://community.canvaslms.com/thread/44589-quizzes-out-of-order 

Based on the thread there, I filed a help ticket with support and was notified that they are aware of the situation. A couple of hours ago, I got this message from Canvas Support.

Hello, We've deployed a fix for this issue in our Beta environment. If all goes well, it will make it to the live Production environment on March 11, 2020. This ticket will remain in an "On-Hold" status until then. Admins and instructors: Feel free to try out the fix if you have time. As a reminder, your normal login should get you into Beta if you simply add ".beta" to your institution's Canvas URL (i.e. "canvas.beta.instructure.com"). Keep in mind that the Beta environment has outbound notifications disabled (it's for testing only). Apologies to any students who are receiving this message; testing in Beta is most often disabled for students at various institutions. However, rest assured that we are working to have this issue addressed soon. We will notify you of any changes to the status of this fix. We appreciate your time and attention - if you have any questions about this message or this fix, please feel free to contact Support. Keep Learning! Support Panda Notifier of Things

I can confirm that in my beta instance it is fixed.

View solution in original post

0 Likes