RN to BSN program

Jump to solution
ainura_muhtar
Community Novice

I have to take an orientation quiz with 10 questions/1st orientation module. When I look at those questions I don`t know answers on many of them I understand I miss information somewhere but I dont know where to look up for that info. I am lost and confused. I need help to navigate it.

0 Likes
1 Solution
kmeeusen
Community Champion

Hi  @ainura_muhtar  Welcome to the Canvas Community!

You have asked your question in a global community of Canvas users who only have access to their own courses and accounts, and cannot troubleshoot your specific course. As a Canvas teacher, I do have some suggestions.......

• Did you navigate to the quiz from the To Do List or Calendar, instead of from your actual Canvas classroom?
  • Click on Courses, then click on the title of your course.
  • Once in your course, you should find the course content organized under Modules,
  • Click on Modules and start accessing your course information, and pay specific attention to the posted information that precedes the quiz.

I would also strongly suggest contacting your teacher. Students should always start with their teachers when they have questions about course content.  This guide will help you contact your teacher How do I send a message to a user in a course in the Inbox as a student? 

These two guides will show you how to navigate around Canvas in general, and a Canvas Classroom specifically:

Many schools, mine included, offer student orientations to Canvas. You might want to check your Canvas Dashboard or even your school website for Canvas orientations - they are worth the time. I did find this link to your school's help desk

Good luck,

Kelley.

View solution in original post

0 Likes