cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
frobro747
Surveyor II

Reassign Assignment - Student View on iPad or Mobile

Jump to solution

Based on the release notes, when an instructor uses the reassign assignment feature, students see the assignment in the 'List View Dashboard' with the instructor's feedback.  If students only access Canvas via a mobile device or iPad, where would they see the reassigned assignment?  Is it added again to their to-do list?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi! It seems like the reassign feature has not become available with the Canvas Student app. So, while there a comment is required to "reassign", make sure to add some clarity around next steps. I'll be watching for updates and will do my best to communicate them here too.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi! As long as the due date has not passed, I believe the item is displayed in their to-do list. There is a little confusion on how this new feature works for all students. I'll do some exploring and see what I can learn. I want to figure out things with more clarity, too; my students all have iPads and it would be great to know.

klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi! It seems like the reassign feature has not become available with the Canvas Student app. So, while there a comment is required to "reassign", make sure to add some clarity around next steps. I'll be watching for updates and will do my best to communicate them here too.

View solution in original post