cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Recent Announcements

Jump to solution

I am teaching a graduate class, and I have an easy question.  In my first class, recent announcements always appeared on my home page.  In this class, they do not.  How can I make it so recent announcements show up on my home page?

Thanks,

Bill Livingston

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lamplighter

Hi William,

In the settings of the course right under description there is an option to show more options.

295928_pastedImage_1.png

Once you click on more options the first two things that display is the option to show #recent announcements on the course home page as well as the number to show.

295929_pastedImage_2.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Lamplighter

Hi William,

In the settings of the course right under description there is an option to show more options.

295928_pastedImage_1.png

Once you click on more options the first two things that display is the option to show #recent announcements on the course home page as well as the number to show.

295929_pastedImage_2.png

View solution in original post

Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello bill.livingston@baker.edu Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  bneporadny@southcollegetn.edu is absolutely correct.  I wanted to also provide you with the Guide that gives similar directions: How do I show recent announcements in the Course Home Page?.  I hope this will be of help to you, William.