cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Recover student analytics

Jump to solution

I have a student that withdrew from the district and he is no longer listed on Canvas. I NEED verification of the student's attendance on Canvas for certain days. Can that be recovered?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, jennifer.james@dpsnc.net Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I think that you would need to have this student re-added to your course in order for you to see that information.  If you didn't want the student to be able to access the course content, you may be able to set the student's status to "inactive", but I've not tested this out myself.  Even if the student was not set to "inactive", you could have the student enrolled in the course temporarily to allow you to get the information you need, and then drop the student from the course again.  You may need to talk with your school's local Canvas administrator to have the student re-enrolled if you don't have the proper Canvas permissions to enroll him.

I hope this helps, Jennifer.  Please let the Community know if you have any questions about this...thanks!!!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, jennifer.james@dpsnc.net Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I think that you would need to have this student re-added to your course in order for you to see that information.  If you didn't want the student to be able to access the course content, you may be able to set the student's status to "inactive", but I've not tested this out myself.  Even if the student was not set to "inactive", you could have the student enrolled in the course temporarily to allow you to get the information you need, and then drop the student from the course again.  You may need to talk with your school's local Canvas administrator to have the student re-enrolled if you don't have the proper Canvas permissions to enroll him.

I hope this helps, Jennifer.  Please let the Community know if you have any questions about this...thanks!!!

View solution in original post

Labels