cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pallavi_raj
Community Member

Regarding timing of my online course

Jump to solution

Hi, I am an online only student  MSIS program and I am not sure what time is my course starting tomorrow. My course starts tomorrow. I have all the details regarding my course but is there any specific time I should be attending my class as I am an online only student? Thanks for the response!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

Hello,  @pallavi_raj  Welcome to the Canvas Community! You probably don't realize that you've posted your question in a community of Canvas users from all over the world who gather here to exchange their ideas about how to use the Canvas platform to engage learners, but don't have access to specific course policies and content. I suggest you contact the instructor of the course directly through the Canvas Inbox (How do I send a message to a user in a course in Conversations as a student?) If, for some reason, you can't access the course in Canvas, I found this page on your school's website that might help: Contact Us 

Hope you have a great experience in your class!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

Hello,  @pallavi_raj  Welcome to the Canvas Community! You probably don't realize that you've posted your question in a community of Canvas users from all over the world who gather here to exchange their ideas about how to use the Canvas platform to engage learners, but don't have access to specific course policies and content. I suggest you contact the instructor of the course directly through the Canvas Inbox (How do I send a message to a user in a course in Conversations as a student?) If, for some reason, you can't access the course in Canvas, I found this page on your school's website that might help: Contact Us 

Hope you have a great experience in your class!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos