cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
janna_ellis
Community Member

Reopening An Assignment

Jump to solution

How do I reopen an assignment for one student?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@janna_ellis ​, what you can do is use the differentiate due date feature to create a new due/until date for the specific student. For more information see the following guide - How do I assign an assignment to an individual student or course section?

One thing to remember, make sure and leave the rest of the class and their due/until date there in the Assignment and ADD a new due/until date for the one student. If you remove the rest of the class then the students won't be able to view their grade, feedback, etc. for that assignment any longer.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@janna_ellis ​, what you can do is use the differentiate due date feature to create a new due/until date for the specific student. For more information see the following guide - How do I assign an assignment to an individual student or course section?

One thing to remember, make sure and leave the rest of the class and their due/until date there in the Assignment and ADD a new due/until date for the one student. If you remove the rest of the class then the students won't be able to view their grade, feedback, etc. for that assignment any longer.

View solution in original post