cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rgiles
Community Member

Reorder Discussions

My Discussions are now in order of most recent activity. I want them to appear in chronological order but did not create them that way. How can I reorder the Discussions, so that students view them in the order that they will be completed?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, @rgiles ...

Sorry to see that your question has been sitting out here unanswered for a long time.  I can think of two possible options for you.  First, you could try to "pin" your discussion topics.  How do I pin a discussion in a course?   Second, many instructor choose to hide their "Discussion" course navigation button and use the "Modules" screen instead to build out their course content in the order that they want students to complete things...which may include discussion topics.  You could do something similar by creating modules for your course and then adding each of your discussion topics exactly where you wanted.  Even though you have hidden your "Discussions" course navigation button, students can still access those topics when you add them to your modules.

Hope this might be of help to you.  Be well.