cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Replying in bodylanguage section?

Jump to solution

I'm not 100% sure on the question that I'm surpose to reply to. Am I giving my thoughts on the situations written or mentioning body language I've experienced in similar situations?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

Hello, brilly72@hotmail.com  and Welcome to the Canvas Community! You probably don't realize that you've posted this course-specific question to a global forum where people using the Canvas learning platform gather to exchange their ideas and best practices for using the software. Please request clarification of the requirements of course activities directly from your instructor (How do I send a message to a user in a course in Conversations as a student?) or in the appropriate spot for questions in the course itself.

We've locked this conversation to additional participation.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

Hello, brilly72@hotmail.com  and Welcome to the Canvas Community! You probably don't realize that you've posted this course-specific question to a global forum where people using the Canvas learning platform gather to exchange their ideas and best practices for using the software. Please request clarification of the requirements of course activities directly from your instructor (How do I send a message to a user in a course in Conversations as a student?) or in the appropriate spot for questions in the course itself.

We've locked this conversation to additional participation.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Labels