Reset a Module for students to use as a weekly checklist??

Jump to solution
SierraTeach
Community Member
I'm an elementary teacher using modules and want to know if there is a way to reset a module for students.
I want to create a "check-list" for students and I'd like to reset it each week. I have an external resource that I want students to use. On Canvas I've created a module with 3 pages, each page set as a reminder for students to work on the resource. The pages are set to be completed sequentially and marked as done by the student before progressing.
I'd like to reuse the same module-pages each week. Is this possible? Is there another way, a better way?

Thanks for any help!
0 Likes
1 Solution
Naomi
Community Team
Community Team

Hi @SierraTeach,

It's not currently possible for instructor's to reset module progress for students. You mentioned that you'd like your students to complete the module each week, will they be given a grade for that each week? If so, you will need to create separate modules for each week.

We have a feature idea that suggests functionality that may potentially lighten the amount of work required to duplicate an assignment (Recurring Assignments). If you'd like to support that idea, you can give it a rating and/or comment on it. You may also want to try reaching out in the K12 group to see if anyone there has a workaround they'd recommend. 

Naomi

View solution in original post

0 Likes