cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ayoungbauer
Community Member

Room number postings?

Jump to solution

How do you know which classroom to go to for courses? I cannot find them anywhere online for my class on Tuesday, Blueprint Reading at 6pm.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @ayoungbauer  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you've posted your question to the global Community website where people from all over the world come to ask questions, share new Feature Ideas, write blogs, collaborate, join groups, attend online live events, check out "how to" Guides, and a lot more...all about Canvas.  The vast majority of people here in the Community would not be able to help answer this question because we do not have access to your course(s) or your school's Canvas environment.  I would recommend that you reach out to someone at your school such as your school's Registration department or your instructor who should be able to help you find your classroom(s) for you.  I hope this will be of help to you, Austin.  Good luck to you!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @ayoungbauer  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you've posted your question to the global Community website where people from all over the world come to ask questions, share new Feature Ideas, write blogs, collaborate, join groups, attend online live events, check out "how to" Guides, and a lot more...all about Canvas.  The vast majority of people here in the Community would not be able to help answer this question because we do not have access to your course(s) or your school's Canvas environment.  I would recommend that you reach out to someone at your school such as your school's Registration department or your instructor who should be able to help you find your classroom(s) for you.  I hope this will be of help to you, Austin.  Good luck to you!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos