cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hbloomquist
Community Member

SAM account information

Jump to solution

I am having a difficult time logging into the SAM program and cannot access activities needed to study for my exam due tomorrow. Please advise if anyone is able to help.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
stuart_ryan
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @hbloomquist  and Welcome to the Canvas Community,

I have done a little research and managed to find this tutorial video from your institution IVY Tech SAM/Canvas Getting started - YouTube. As SAM is an addon for Canvas, if you are having trouble logging in, I would suggest you would need to speak to your school support which I believe would be via the Ivytech Helpdesk System.

Apologies we can't be of more assistance, but I hope that points you in the right direction.

Cheers,
Stuart

View solution in original post

1 Reply
stuart_ryan
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @hbloomquist  and Welcome to the Canvas Community,

I have done a little research and managed to find this tutorial video from your institution IVY Tech SAM/Canvas Getting started - YouTube. As SAM is an addon for Canvas, if you are having trouble logging in, I would suggest you would need to speak to your school support which I believe would be via the Ivytech Helpdesk System.

Apologies we can't be of more assistance, but I hope that points you in the right direction.

Cheers,
Stuart

View solution in original post