cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

SIS ID in powerschool

Jump to solution

How do I locate a student's SIS ID in Powerschool? I have a student that I created an account for but I can't find an SIS ID to attach to him so his grades will post to powerschool. Please help! Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Coach
Community Coach

afreemont@hatchschools.net​, you would probably need to contact your school's Canvas support to get help with this type of question. This is the global Canvas Community and many of us don't use Powerschool. If you're not sure how to contact Canvas tech support at your school, go to Canvas, click on the Help link (top right) and "Report a Problem." Then explain what the problem is - similar to how you did above.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Community Coach
Community Coach

afreemont@hatchschools.net​, you would probably need to contact your school's Canvas support to get help with this type of question. This is the global Canvas Community and many of us don't use Powerschool. If you're not sure how to contact Canvas tech support at your school, go to Canvas, click on the Help link (top right) and "Report a Problem." Then explain what the problem is - similar to how you did above.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

Thank you Kona! I will send a ticket.